Katie writes the New Lawyer column in LawTalk each month. This page is updated with new columns as they are published.
- LawTalk 919 - Networking for those who hate networking
- LawTalk 918 - Adopt the giving lifestyle today: now, with boundaries!
- LawTalk 917 - Brain School, now accepting expressions of interest
- LawTalk 916 - It's not that bad, except it is (also published here)
- LawTalk 915 - Watch out for lawyer creep
- LawTalk 914 - You do not have to be a lawyer
- LawTalk 913 - 'Tis the season of summer clerks
- LawTalk 912 - Confessions of a recovering goal addict
- LawTalk 911 - Doing the bit you can do
- LawTalk 909 - You, human lawyer, are allowed not to know things
- LawTalk 908 - Advice for lawyers - learn improv
- LawTalk 907 - All the feelings you have as a lawyer
- LawTalk 906 - On career design, with the help of luminaries
- LawTalk 905 - Working out what's being asked of you
You can search the whole LawTalk archive and read the rest of the magazine over here.